Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Please don't go.......; Dreaming

Mika: After a long leisure day on Sunday, now come Monday.... I gave my laser eye to Yong. I'm trying to hypnotise her not to go to work....he..he..


Mika: Look at my eyes.....look at my eyes... stay where you are....come to meeee.......


Yong: It's not working laaa......!

Mika: Waaaaaa.....!please don't go!!



***************************************************************************************************

Yong: This is on Sunday about 3.30pm, after he had enough sleep under the car, he continue again in the house. At the time I was browsing the internet, he just landing beside me. Mika had over slept that weekend. He had a hard time to sleep during the night, I have to wait until 12 midnight until he become calm and stop meowing.


Yong: Even he had dream....I just guess since his mouth and feet a bit shaking.

Mika:Dreaming....wonderful sleep.....


Mika:Aaaaaaaa.......zzzzzzzzz.....


No comments:

Post a Comment