Friday, December 3, 2010

Cat at the library

Flashback......


This picture taken on 25/11/10 when I went to library to do some revision. I was parked quite far from the library and I stumbled this handsome cat took shelter under the car since that morning is a bit hot.


This is the alley to the library which at the far left and the right building is a museum. So you can see I've to walk a bit.....


Once I got near, there is banner stating that the library will move to new building in 2011. I arrived 10 minute ealier before it open, so I decided to walk if I could see other cats.

Ha...the same cat again! Good posing Mr Handsome.



Not far from that Mr Handsome, I was greeting by this lovely lady cat. There is a food kiosk near the library. She just finished eating food by the customer.

Ok you can take the picture....


I can't resist to take this handsome cat photo before I left the area.






2 comments:

  1. hahaha... sempat lagi ambik pic walaupon kat libary....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kucing kan tema utama blog ni...so kat mana ada kucing di situ gambar akan di ambil. Thanks to drop in. I likeeee.....

    ReplyDelete