Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Mika's friend; Sleep on time

Yong: This is one of Mika cat friend. I guess his name is Owen because his owner had informed me long time ago. They share same fur colour. Mika can hang around with this cat without any major fight. There is another cat, I will take the photo if I bump with them ok.


************************************************************************************************

Yong: Mika always on time went it come to sleep. If I still watching TV, he will meowing from the stairs to show that it time to sleep. His sleeping time between 10.30pm or 11.00pm depending his mood during the day. If he always outside during the day, he will sleep around that time, or he will jump to my lap and fall asleep.


Yong: Oooo Mika, so peacefully.....I envy you....





No comments:

Post a Comment