Monday, January 17, 2011

Banana nut muffin

Mika: Yong finished mopping the kitchen floor around 1.30pm. I had my lunch late for 1 hour but I still patience enough to wait for Yong to prepare the lunch.

Yong: Patience! You kept nagging all the time! Headache...headache....even I had my lunch at 3.30pm....so together we late ok...


Since this year I made resolution to nourish my baking skill, around 6.00pm I start to make banana nut muffin. I made little mistake by putting the banana more than in the recipe. However the taste still good to eat as per voting by my BIL, my sister and office colleague. Definitely, I will try this recipe again. Recipe I got from another blogger, Kak Izah, now I share with you.


Ingredients:
3 or 4 ripe bananas
1/3 cup melted butter
3/4 cup sugar
1 egg,beaten
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 tablespoon espresso or strong coffee ( I use nescafe but this is optional)
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 1/2 cup of flour
1 cup chopped almond/walnut ( I use 1/2 cup)
Method:
Preheat oven to 350oF
Sieve flour with baking soda and salt
In another bowl, mashed banana and mix it with sugar, stir well
Then add egg and continue to whisk by hand,plus add coffee and vanilla
Add melted butter and stir in the sifted flour
Fold in the chopped almond
Bake for 25-30 minutes

1 comment:

  1. tu dia..akak ni dah la mmg geram dengan kucing...hehee..geram tengok lahhhh.. muffin tu kreatif pulak letak badam susun mcm tu.cantik.thank for give me new idea nak deco mapin.hehe.ok tu dik.leh cuba lagi..asal sedap tu dah ok tu.thank sudi try ye

    ReplyDelete