Monday, April 18, 2011

Sunday Story

This was taken on Sunday afternoon, I still can chip-in to snap some photo. After I finished baking the cupcakes, Mika already out from the house and soon after that few of our relatives arrived. Mom together with her sister will perform 'umrah' for 2 weeks and their flight is on Monday afternoon.


Mika: Just finish my lunch....chill out before I take a move to find a place to hide from Mom's guest.


Yong: This is the cupcakes that I made in a jiffy....very easy to make and delicious too!


Yong: All the guests have left about 9.00pm and this is Mika when I call him. His having a very late dinner and he just went straight to the kitchen. Pitty boy..... Mika slept with Mom last night. We all going to miss Mom and hope she will have good and bless journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment