Thursday, April 28, 2011

Checking and baking

Sunday, 24 April 2011





Mika: I need to check around the house because Aqie and his parents went to Grandpa house in Klang and Yong is busy in the kitchen .....baking again!

Mika: Sniff..sniff...someone or something has left mark here.....

Mika: This is weird? I can't make up whose smell is this......

Mika: Better check again......sniff...sniff...






Mika: Never mind about that smell, I will left mine.....where should I do it?



Mika: This bench should do it!







Couple of hour later, Mika enter into the house, may be he is boring since outside a bit drizzle....I was baking second part(cheese cake) of Triple Decker Cake which recipe taken from Kak Rima's . I already made the chocolate cake on Saturday, so I need to assemble the cake before Aqie back from his Grandpa's.


Mika: If Yong starts baking.....my day would be sooo boring.....no stinky glove fighting...no car ride....no feather band....and lots of no..no...


Yong: Don't be sad, you got to taste the cheese.....






I only start assemble the cake after I had my lonely dinner and Mika also already had his early dinner. Half way whipping the chilled chocolate ganache, Aqie came back but he already sleep luckily no interuption from "drama boy"....



Mika stayed in the kitchen until he eventually falls asleep...... When I step near the chair, suddenly........




Mika: Emmmm.........Finish already???


Yong: Aaaaaa......not yet.........


*********************************************************************************************

Well... I don't take the photo of the whole cake as I not decorate it so nice.....:op Anyway this is what I had for breakfast before I left for work.....Definitely provide "wajah ceria" to my face that morning. I brought some to the office and so my sister. The verdict is marvellous la! Thanks Kak Rima (http://www.bisousatoi.com/2011/03/have-break-have.html)



No comments:

Post a Comment