Tuesday, April 12, 2011

All good now......

Yong: I returned home only by 7.00pm, which nearly Mika dinner time. No wonder Mika last week a bit cranky because all his eating time over due.....Sorry baby....not intentionally to delay your eating time. I'm really tired for all the day outing. Fortunately, Aqie went out with his parent for dinner so I get a chance to doze with Mika in front of the tv. Thanks Aqie for lending your little pillow..... 6.30am Monday: When I do stretching on my bed, Mika also wake up and do what I do every morning..."bathing" in his own way.....







You can see, he sleep with me even though lots of promises to him I made can't fulfill last week, especially on Sunday. His actual bathing schedule delay again..... Ooo boy, I need to do something good to Mika this week. I still have busy schedule this week. My Mom going away to perform 'Umrah' in Mecca, so there will lots of relatives visiting by end of this week.

Anyway, the most matter is all good now....since Mika not pissed off with me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment