Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Macarons....oooo....Macarons....

Saturday, 23/04/11


After reading Kak Rima (http://www.bisousatoi.com/) & Kak Yani (http://kitchenguardian.blogspot.com/) blog, story about how tasty and cute this French cookies, so I made bold attempt to try to make it. Even though the ingredient is only 4, to make this sweet treats is prove to be a challenging and finicky one.


The ingredient nicely stack.....wonder what inside the cup? Well.... its granulated sugar for whipping the egg white. I think my egg white not so fluffy enough thus make the batter a bit runny



Overall mixture and after piping on the tray........




The finish product not so lovely since the shell cracked and it consider reject...... but I still eat them. I kept in the fridge and few hours later I fill it with chocolate ganache. The taste is so crunchy! Well this is not my last attempt! I will conquer you, sweet macarons....



To heals my disappointment, I went to MPH at SACC Mall in Shah Alam and bought this 2 books about cupcakes.


I love the pictures, the ingredients and steps in the receipes are fairly easy and understandable. I will choose one or two recepies to make on 1 May to celebrate Labour Day....yaaay...holiday!


Mika: More sweet things.....are you not afraid if your waist becoming like mine?






Yong: Ouch!


1 comment:

  1. hari tu try buat jugak..tapi tak jadi.next time nak try lagi..kena beli oven la..oven takde kat umah... =))

    ReplyDelete