Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Little freedom

Yong: When Aqie chasing Mika, this is where he go....up to my bedroom roof. He sits few minute cause he saw a cat wondering down the alley.


Mika: ..........


Mika: Ooops....I'm surprise you, Yong!
Yong: When Mika saw me, he ran toward and I did not have time to change the light setting and there goes the flashy face....


Mika: I see Aqie changing his cloth....His going out!

Yong: Aqie went out with his Mommy and Daddy, so I have few hours to play with Mika at the hall and watch tv together. Since it a bit cold as raining all day, he like to stay and play close with my leg. See Mr Camel on the left, he get rassle with it good time!

Mika: I have some freedom at the moment......

Mika: Is Aqie back!


Mika: Just neighbour parking the car...can relax now....phew....


Yong: When Aqie is back, he already snooze and Mommy sent to his bedroom. Mika also got cuddle with me at the sofa


Mika: This little freedom is so precious to me......

No comments:

Post a Comment