So sorry for late in posting the recipe. The idea of making this cake is came from the book that I bought so long time ago. The book title is Chocolate & Baking from Super Cookery. However I've made some adjustment to the recipe with reference from http://www.deliaonline.com/ Here goes the recipe:
110g dark chocolate
150g caster sugar
4 large eggs (separated)
1/4 tsp cream of tartar
175g self-raising flour
110g ground almond
1 tsp vanilla extract
1) Break the chocolate into small pieces and place in small pan with the butter. Using double boiler, stirring until melted and well combine.
2) Place 125g caster sugar with egg yolk and beat until pale and creamy. Add melted choc mixture, beating until well combine
3) In another bowl, whisk the eggs white and cream of tartar until standing in soft peak. Then add the remaining caster sugar and whisk until thick and glossy.
4) Fold in the eggs whites and flour alternately until finish and spoon into the tin.
5) Bake in preheated oven 375 F for 45 min or until the skewer comes clean.
For topping, I just use Betty Crocker choc frosting and spread over the cake and garnish with toasted flaked almond.