Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Feeling better.......

Mika: Right now.....I feel better already. My voice also gradually getting better but I still have coughing. I guess this is due to hairball.




Mika: My eyes are ok and cured. Yong has cleaned it with warm water and I don't have to go to the vet. What a relief......




Mika: Too long stay indoors making me always sleepy.......yawnnnnnn....




Mika: Let's the hunt begin!




Mika: Knock! Knock! Can I enter?




Yong: Mika! You are blossom like the flower! Happy to see you walking snooping the area. Find anything interesting?




Mika: Look at that!




Mika: Lay low.......




Mika: This area has a scent that very familiar!




Mika: Hunting is over.....



Mika: Relaxing after the long walk......I've exposed myself and acknowledged my existance to this block.



Yong: I notice that when I comeback from the holiday, Mika always want to sleep near me and run to fetch me when I return home from office. Well.... for this case,of all the space on the bed, why he choose this area?


2 comments:

  1. Alhamdulillah.. Mika dah sehat,happy n ceria....

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are glad you are feeling better again and don't have to go to the vet.

    ReplyDelete