Saturday, July 2, 2011

Saturday announcement

Mika: Hello....just to let you know, I'll be off from the blog for a while....mmmm...may be two days. Aqie's Daddy borrow camera from Yong for his work so we can't show you all our activities and of course my charming and mischief character....



Today, Yong out for the whole day but I don't angry with her since she bought great goodies for me! Yaaayyy!!! Unfortunately I can't show you what it is and you'll have to wait ok.....



Yong: It's all for you Mika......you are so great to endure my late home few weeks ago. Even though you pissed off on the first week by sleeping with Mom but you still can't resists to sleep with me at the end.......every night you will meowing sweetly to me......so I decided to find something special for you. I hope you will like it......:o)

1 comment:

  1. ooooh, a surprise! Guess we'll have to wait to see what it is...not too long we hope.

    ReplyDelete