Monday, May 2, 2011

Taking bath.......finally.....

Sunday is a bath day. Finally after long overdue, Mika got his bath. Let me show you how it is done. There are 2 basins of warm water, I use 2 shampoos, one is Friskie brand(yellow colour) and the other one is tick shampoo, Machinko brand. I don't have water shower so, I use bowl to pour water over Mika


This is his first reaction when I put Mika in the bathroom. He will scratch the door.....Sorry for the bad photo....:op


Mika was good in the bathroom, he never bite me or panic, he only meowing. This is when I just shampooing him and he step on the tip of the red basin. Sorry again for the bad photo.....


This is about to finish, I just poured the last water to Mika. He already start to wandering to the door. It took about 30 to 40 minute to bath him without big mess. I did not brush his teeth since the toothpaste has finished.


I carry Mika to outside to dry his fur. See.....he can't wait to lick his body.....I need to be careful when put Mika on my arm after the bath, he quite angry when I touch him.


This me helping Mika wipe his fur.


Yong: Don't run away.......Still need to wipe few part before you do it yourself.....


Yong: Ok....ok....this is the last one!


Mika: How do I look? Do I look skinny with this wet fur......?


Mika: Start to lick bottom part......








Yong: Don't forget that big tummy! Ha...ha...


Mika: This precious pink toesie too........

Mika: Next....upper body







While Mika busy lick his body, I manage to hang clothes and do some watering the flower plant. When I finished, he quickly jump into the empty basket......his favourite thing to do whenever I finished hanged all the clothes...



Mika: Yong, please carry me into the house.....I don't want to dirty my toes......








Yong: .....:op

No comments:

Post a Comment