Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Simply relaxing and lemon cake

Yong: This is the cake that I bake on Saturday night. Very easy because.......jeng...jeng... I use cake mix from Pillsbury Moist Supreme Cake Mix. Sorry I forgot to take the photo of the box. Simply.....add water, oil and eggs to the cake mix. Since last two days we had a hot weather, I'm bit lazy stay at the kitchen to mix the ingredient for baking cake. Thanks to Edi (http://adorablecupcakes.blogspot.com/2011/04/cheating-lemon-cake.html) who share this cake mix since I never use any ready cake mix. I belief that making it from scratch is the best way to bake cake.

I made with round baking pan and muffin bundt pan. The taste very tangy and soft. If you are very lazy or in a hurry to make something for guest this is the best cake mix. I will try others flavour from Pillsbury

On Sunday, we all just relaxing.....watching tv and watching Mika sleeping style. He simply sleep....sleep....after breakfast sleep under the car.......after lunch sleep in the hall......after dinner sleep in the kitchen. May be because of the hot weather.....he just simply relaxing, besides Aqie not disturb him for the whole day. By the way, Aqie's yellow car will be sent to the toy shop for repair. It's been few month stranded in the kitchen


Yong: Moon crescent sleep style...........

No comments:

Post a Comment