Monday, February 21, 2011

Missing in action and Happy Birthday Aqie!

Mika: Can you please serve my lunch before the guests arrive? I'll be out of side until situation is back to normal.....

Yong: Sadly....Mika missed his lunch! While I'm preparing his meal, my cousin and his family arrived and before my eyes, Mika is missing in action!


Anyway, all the 2 days works pay off as Aqie's birthday party went well. So fast Aqie turned 3 years old and he is trying to act like an adult. He is enjoying the day with losts of friends and play unstoppable.


His favourite hero, Ultraman, theme on the cake by his choice...

Even his hair looked like Ultraman! Main menu, we order nasi lemak, pulut panggang and koici labu from Aqie's Daddy cousin. Side menu like mee hailam, chicken nugget, fries and jelly we prepare ourself. And of course, I baked 2 types of cakes so scroll further down ok.....

Mom and I bought "Thomas tri-scooter" for Aqie. He like it!


Taaadaaa.....! these are the cakes that I prepare on Saturday, chocolate almond cake and chocolate cheese brownies. I will post the chocolate almond cake on Monday and the brownie is from our famous Kak Rima - http://www.bisousatoi.com/. Hope you all have a good week a head....

No comments:

Post a Comment