Ingredient A - Biscuit Base
120 gm chipsmore biscuit
2 tbsp butter
1. Grind the biscuit, then mix with butter.
2. In springform 8 inch baking pan, put aluminium foil or baking sheet and press the buttered biscuit in the baking pan. Bake with 150 C about 10 min
Ingredient B - Filling
250 gm Philidephia cream cheese
70 gm butter
120 gm fresh cream/whipping cream
120 gm caster sugar
50 gm cornstarch
30 gm superfine flour
1 tsp vanilla
4 telur ayam [split egg yolk & egg white)]
2 tbsp blueberry filling
1. - Preheat the oven 150 C
2. - Beat the egg white until fluffy, set aside
3. - Beat the cream cheese, butter,caster sugar and fresh cream until fluffy.
4. -Put in the egg yolk one at the time and vanilla essence, then beat again
5. -Sifted both flour and using spatula pour it in the cream cheese batter.
6. - Gently folded the flour until well combine, then add in the egg white and the blueberry filling. Folded gently until well combined.
7. - Pour the batter in the biscuit base and bake for about 70 to 75 min.
8. -Let the cake sits in the oven about couple of hours after bake. Then cool it in the fridge for 4 hours before serve it with the blueberry topping.