Sunday, September 11, 2011

Raya story....

Mika: Hello friends, good to see you all again. We had a busy week last week and Yong really...really slacking on updating the blog. Sorry about that but we do blog walking to our cats friend page and never missed to read your story. Here are our story for the Eid, unfortunately no family photo as the photographer busy in the kitchen and forget to snap any good photo but nevertheless she not forget to take my photo though!

Aqie such a good boy and very helpful to Yong. He was trilled to help Yong baking. Yong had promised him to bake cupcake with purple cream topping.

Yong baked oreo cupcake and put a little bit of blueberry filling and purple colour for the cream topping. Aqie was so joyful to eat it!

Add ImageWell, I also had a delicious menu too for the Eid but only to get it on the 2nd day as Yong was so busy on the 1st day. The smell was so tempting that I new the meal going to be so delicioussss!


Hurry Yong!!! I can't wait! Luckily Yong's pijamas was not torn out by my claw.....purrr...meow....


I had KFC chicken without the skin of course! But Yong bit stingy as she only give me 1 cup of the shredded chicken. Anyway, I enjoy this special ocassion.


Nom....nom...nom...who doesn't love chicken is a wasteful......


Yong! You should search chicken recipe for my special day soon....


1 comment:

  1. KFC chicken is yummy! And we like your tower of plates, Yong treats you so well.

    ReplyDelete