Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The day when.......

Yong: This is the day when we sent Mika to the pet boarding center in Kelana Jaya. He refuse to be photographed.


Please.... Mika can you look at me......:o((


Finally I get to his face. He's so sad and scared. You can see the green bag besides him....I put my t-shirt,his toys,his vitamin and some food inside. You'll be fine Mika.......


****************************************************************************************************



This is when we're at the KLIA waiting for boarding. We took Firefly flight and landed at Kuching Airport around 1.15pm. Aqie lost his pillow when we arrived at Kuching airport while waiting for my uncle and cousins to fetch us.


I've yet to call the pet boarding center.......but I will do it tomorrow.

1 comment: