Saturday, November 19, 2011

My turn to talk......

Remember I'm being smoochy and heard Yong's talking in last post.........well.......I guess it's my turn now to talk back. After Yong's finished her Subuh(dawn) prayer I step in front of her and start doing this.........
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
\/

Yong........today is Saturday....you not working....what is our activity?....want to hear my plan.....Aaaa , I need my breakfast first.....then....bla...bla...bla...



Yong P/S: Balas dendam nampak! (What you give you get back!)



Yong's note: I always have my camera besides my bed. Since Mika slept with me he always wait on the bed or hang on the roof until I finished my bath and also wait patiently when I doing my prayer. He usually stepped in front of the prayer mat or sit on my left side. I was so lucky to snap this pic.

2 comments:

  1. Us kitties always want to know the day's agenda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea to have your breakfast first Mika, then you can plan Yong's day for her.

    ReplyDelete