Thursday, June 23, 2011

Wrong date......

Yong: This was suppose to publish on Wednesday but I've been busy and back from office around 9.00pm.This few week I will arrive home quite late and not sure if I can blog everyday. Anyway, on Tuesday, I took a day off to bring Mika to the vet. I thought it's time for yearly vaccination. You know that Mika likes to ride in the car but when I put inside the cage he really pissed off.


Mika: Do I have to be inside this black prison?


Mika: I hate you!

Mika: Lucky no one here yet.....I'm the first to arrive.....


Mika: What is my weight? Hmmm......it is good?



Yong: Good Mika, your weight is maintain at 6kg.


Yong: Due to my oversight, Mika should has it vaccine in July, but I presume it's in Jun. So, Mika just take his weight, get his worm medication and vitamin C. I have to plan another leave in July...


Mika: You waste my time, you make me sit in this uncomfortable little space.......

1 comment:

  1. On no - not another vet visit - we think you should practice doing the bitey!!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete